Shipping & Delivery
Currently, we mainly provide shipping to Malaysia, Singapore, Brunei, Indonesia, Thailand, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Australia & New Zealand. But it is possible to accept other countries shipping too. Welcome to email us at email@example.com for the special arrangements.
Your order will be shipped via DHL, City-Link Express, Gdex or PosLaju EMS and the duration is approximately:
- 1-3 business days for West Malaysia
- 2-4 business days for East Malaysia (Sabah & Sarawak)
- 3-7 business days for Singapore, Brunei, Indonesia, Thailand, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Australia & New Zealand
We’ll email about order shipment and tracking number for your reference.
Important points to note:
- Delivery time is for your estimated purpose only and service is provided by third parties. We’re not responsible for delivery time or service after your order is shipped out. Keep in mind that delivery might take a bit longer time during peak period. However, please rest assured we’re on your side and will help in any way we can.
- We’re not responsible for orders or items that are lost or items damaged in transit. To ensure the product quality, your package will be carefully wrapped with bubble wrap or poly bag before we send out.
- No refunds will be made for wrong delivery to a wrong address due to incorrect address information provided. To avoid this, please double check the address is correct when receiving our email order confirmation. Inform us as soon as possible if you find address error. If your order has been posted, we’ll do our best to redirect it to the correct address. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee that this is possible. We may contact you to cover any additional re-shipping cost.
Here’s the flat rate shipping charges:
- Flat rate of RM25 is charged for West Malaysia
- Flat rate of RM50 is charged for East Malaysia (Sabah & Sarawak)
- Flat rate of RM98 is charged for Singapore
- Flat rate of RM128 is charged for Brunei, Indonesia & Thailand
- Flat rate of RM189 is charged for Hong Kong & Taiwan
- Flat rate of RM239 is charged for Australia & New Zealand