Order & Payment
- Click “Add to cart” after you select your favorite design with quantities, language and paper option.
- Click “Checkout” to continue the next process.
- To submit your order, please fill up your billing, shipping and wedding details in the space provided.
- Good! When payment is received, you’ll receive an email confirmation with summary of your fabulous order within 24 hours.
- Double check again to make sure the shipping address is correct. Please inform us as soon as possible if you find any error.
- We’ll start to work out your digital proof with your submitted wedding details and send to you within 3-5 business days for your first review. Notes: Each round of revision will take another 3-5 business days, we help you revise up to two (2) rounds. Check carefully and tell us anything to revise. Wording and colour changes can be made during the revision rounds.
- Once we receive your approval by email, we’ll process the printing and quality control checks, which will take 1-2 weeks.
- Lastly, your order will be shipped via PosLaju Malaysia to you; it takes approximately 2-7 working days for shipping. No worries, you’ll receive an additional email about order shipment and tracking number for your reference. For more information, please see our Shipping & Delivery.
In total, please set aside 1-2 months for the entire lead time of your order.
We’ll start the fabulous project for you after full payment is received.
All payments on this site are made either through Paypal or via direct bank transfer. If you don’t have a Paypal account, you can still pay for your items using your credit card as a guest. Please note that all Paypal or credit card transactions and collection of credit card information is processed entirely by Paypal and we do not store any of your card information or details on our servers.
For direct bank transfers, Check out the details as below:
Receiving Bank: Public Bank Berhad
Beneficiary Name: The Paperpapers Studio
Beneficiary Account Number: 3206230225
Swift Code: PBBEMYKL
Please email us the bank-in & remittance slip, or proof of online transaction (No matter it is “Print Screen” or download transaction record from the transaction page, it’s fine) with the Order ID once payment is made.